Tiger just tee'd off and I'm not going to lie, I'm rooting for the guy. Yes he was a absolute bonehead and disgraced his family the worst possible way he can but golf is non existent without him. I'm sick of him apologizing to me, just get on with the what you do best - golf. The Master's wasn't airing live when Tiger tee'd off but Sportcenter brought it to us. I bet ESPN got the most viewership it has ever gotten - like World Series numbers.
On another note, Tom Watson is 'killing' it. That's the other guy I'm rooting for......
Switching gears, the Dodgers have started their season and they are off to a beautiful start. 0-2 AGAINST THE PIRATES. Here are my predictions for the MLB Season:
1) The Dodgers are not going to make it to the playoffs but Manny will still have his premier year since he's made it very clear that he does not want to be a Dodger next year.
2) The Giants are going to win the Division. That pitching 'sick'.
3) The Braves are going to make it back into the playoffs. They have this little Rookie named Hayward that is killing it - at least in his first two games. I just love the fact that at his first at bat and swing at a professional level, he hit a Jack.
4) The Yankees are going to be good again - that's a safe prediction, I know.
5) The Red Sox are going to beat the Yankees in AL Championship (sorry).
But before I can really focus on the MLB season, the hockey and basketball playoffs are right around the corner and I don't know what to do with myself. The Kings clinched and it looks like they are going to play either San Jose or Chicago in the opening round. It's going to be scary. I would hate to get all pumped up about the Kings making it to the playoffs for the first time in six years and they just get swept away. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a job right now so I can focus and spend quality time cheering on my teams :)