Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just as I thought


Ok, so when Bosh tied up the score with nine seconds left, my first thought was why in the world would they leave that much time on the clock to let Kobe win this game? He could have run the clock down to nothing but I guess when you see your shot, you see your shot. Bottom line is that you are giving the best closer in basketball an open lane to the basket basically. But hey, I'm not complaining. The Lakers came out with a win, they didn't cover the spread, they broke their three-game losing streak and now they are off to Phoenix.

What worries me a little is that some guy named Jose 'on the red team' as my friend from Boston called them, was running circles around the Lakers. I don't know what has happened with their defense in the past month or so. Last night Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol had a double digit game yet we beat the Raptors by two. When those three used to score like that, we would win by +10 easy. I don't know where the defense has gone. Or are the teams just getting that much better? Whatever it is, the Lakers will figure it out because they are the Lakers.........hopefully.

In other news Dunleavy is no longer the Clippers GM (thank god) and Garciaparra has retired (don't care that much). All I know is that Ben couldn't keep it consensual - AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment