Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Just another sexual assault case!
Oh Ben, what have you gotten yourself into? I would like to try and stick to one entry a day but there is just too much to say about this situation. Let's just go down the list with my smart ass remarks shall we?
1) Ok, lets just state the obvious. For someone who is one of the best QB's in the NFL, superbowl champ, superbowl MVP, you would think he could do a bit better than him, I mean her, I mean I don't even know what that is. Can't these guys keep their dicks in their pants ever? Oh god, this reminds me of the Kobe thing all over again.
2) What in the world has she been doing this past year? Something this extreme should not take a year to get out.
3) Ben really asked a girl to help fix his tv? Couldn't she have come up with a better reason for him to ask her into his room? Or if he actually did have sex with her, couldn't he have come up with a better pick up line? Especially from the hallway. I wonder where Ben really was coming from.....
4) To be on this girls side, Ben's lawyer seems oddly relaxed about this situation as if he knew that this was going to eventually become a story.
5) Where is the video footage from the hallways? That should tell us a lot.
6) And this is the topper.....according to TMZ she has been seeing a psychiatrist not because of her 'terrible' experience with good ol Ben, but because of a man who never really existed. Yes, you read that right. She got her heart broken from a made up man on the internet.
Ok, those are my thoughts. Sexual assault is a terrible terrible thing but on the other hand, coming up with a random reason to take down a high profiled athlete (or even a person not so much in the lime light) is insane.