Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And I'm off once again



So while I'm in Louisiana, I'm going to try and keep you up to date with all the festivities going on and send along some pictures. It's going to be quite the week of sports - Dodger baseball, LSU/Florida, Sunday football. This is just incredible. I was just sent a great you tube link when LSU and Florida were playing back in 2007 and they announced the final score to the Stanford/USC game. We all know that outcome so enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4OpVFtoqRA

Currently LSU + 11. I would take Florida :)

As far as the Monday Night game last night, the Minnesota fans were pumped. I didn't quite get the hype. I know Brett was playing his old team but it wasn't like this was back in Green Bay. The only thing that I really got out of the game was that it was very playoff atmosphere like. I don't know, call me an idiot but what I noticed was that Minnesota is a good f**king team and that stadium is going to be really difficult to play in come January. Their defense is spotless - so fast, so tough, and so good at making Aaron Rogers look like a rookie. They got that kid flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment