Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm back for a little then gone again


Sorry for the lack of posts but my brother's wedding over the weekend took up a lot of time. It also took a lot of time to recuperate as well (see attached and it will give you a good idea of what the day after was like). The weekend was fabulous and full of love though. I have two days to recover then I'm headed to the Big Easy for some Creole and then Baton Rouge for quite the football game. I knew that when I made these reservations to go to the Florida/LSU game it was going to be intense but NEVER did I think this was going to be a match-up between two undefeated teams.

That Georgia/LSU game was intense. At that point in the day I wasn't so hungover anymore. I was back to being drunk. The game being incredibly intense just helped my beer intake. We went to one of our favorite bars, Barney's Beanery, to watch the game and we were by far the loudest people there. I mean, how could you not scream your guts out?!?! SC game was nice and boring and ended the exact way I thought it was going to end. The trojans are back in the national championship talk and from what it sounds like, I think they want LSU to win this weekend. Go figure!

And in baseball news, they finally clinched the NL west and are headed into the playoffs as the least hottest team in baseball. Great! Wolfe/Kershaw games 1 and 2 should be interesting. We have got to take the first game. Wolfe cannot pitch like he did his last game. He should definitely take a few extra steroids that morning. Carpenter is going to be a headache.

Just a quick shout-out to the superbowl journey: http://sbjourney.nfl.com/
Check it out. Tons of great videos of some good football moments, players, journey's, etc. Nice job Court!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Everyone watch the show, we just locked in some more great players... Game Day Morning on the NFL Network :)

    ReplyDelete