Friday, October 9, 2009

Little time to spare

Ok so I have found an hour to spare while visiting my family in Louisiana. But even this spare hour isn't so bland as my little cousins are putting on my high heels and walking around in them asking me to pay attention. So this is what I've got for you so far.

We got in Wednesday night and headed straight to a fabulous New Orleans dinner. We did Italian but in typical Louisiana fashion, everything was covered in Butter. For those of you visiting the New Orleans area in the future, Dominica is the way to go. Great atmosphere, great food, fair prices, and just an all around great experience.

After dinner we hit Bourbon street, more specifically the Cat's Meow. I was just drunk enough to get on stage and go all Journey on everybody. When you put a mic in my hand and I am wasted, glass starts breaking. Oh and I forgot that my friends bought me a tube shot and had to stick my head in this girls giant breasts. Good times.

Next day was lovely. Fast forward to dinner and we had an amazing meal at Ruffino's and were joined at the table next to us by Kirk Herbstreit. That USC lover boy. Being the only Dodger fan in a Baton Rouge restaurant was also quite a treat. Great great lucky game. I was going nutz. Sucks to be Holliday.

These are the picks I have for you as my hour is up:

Vikings (-10) over Rams
Vikings are good. Rams aren't.

Chiefs (+8) over Cowboys
Cowboys are not good.

Redskins (+3.5) over Panthers
I feel bad for the Redskins.

Bucs (+15) over Eagles
15 points are a lot of points. Eagles will win but they will be disappointed in the way they played.

Bengals (+8.5) over Ravens
Bengals keep their games close.

Giants (-15) over Raiders
Oy vey.

Steelers (-10.5) over Lions
Steelers are getting back on track.

Browns (+6) over Bills
They came so close last week.

Niners (-2.5) over Falcons
This is tough. Both good teams. Both know what they are doing. The niners win because they are a little better than the Falcons.

Seahawks (even) over Jags
Jags had their moment of success for the season last week.

Broncos (+3.5) over Patriots
Because the Bronco's are playing better than we expected.

Texans (+5.5) over Cardinals
Cards are over and done with.

Colts (-3.5) over Titans
Manning is on fire.

Dolphins (+1.5) over Jets
Home team dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment