Monday, September 28, 2009

Food sounds really good right now


So the Dodgers are trying to clinch the NL west right now and are having a really rough time against the high and mighty Pittsburgh Pirates. So far this day of atonement is not going great - but I don't think it's really supposed to go my way regardless.

I did ok this weekend in football. I made some terrific picks and not so good ones. I hope everybody listened to what I said and picked completely opposite of my college picks.

That Minnesota/SF game was unbelievable. I had San Fran so I won regardless, but the game was one of the most incredible regular season games I have ever seen. Rookie of the year (behind Sanchez) should be Percy Harvin. He is such a great addition to that team. Also watching Brett, I don't know why he contemplated retiring. He was throwing bullets - but we will see what those bullets are like towards the end of the season. They might turn into nerf bullets. I felt so bad for the 49ers but they proved that they are a legit team this year. They are going to do well. The chemistry that the team has is beyond amazing.

What wasn't amazing was Jamarcus. I did pick the Broncos so I'm a little ok with the loss, but I really have no idea what the Raiders should do from here. Nor do I think they can do anything because of our ownership. I'm officially throwing in the towel with them.

That's all I got for you right now, as I'm going to go back to starving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment