Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I just want to share this picture with you



Those two people (the boy with his shirt off and the girl who looks like she did something really evil) would be my cousins. We had quite the night at Pink Taco last week for my Aunt's birthday party. I of course watched the Dodgers lose to the Pirates but at the same time was enjoying myself with my wonderful family.

I know I sound like a broken record but it doesn't look like the Dodgers are making it out of the first round of the playoffs. They have lost three in a row to arguably two of the worst teams in baseball right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't most teams have the best luck in the baseball playoffs if they are 'hot' in October? Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. brilliant. All I can say is that I'll take a 4ft x 6ft oil on canvas of this for the office. Spectacular, spectacular photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. usually i flub the shot at key moments like this, but i have to say... NAILED IT!

    ReplyDelete