Monday, August 10, 2009

Stupid people bother me



Here is a nice update to the Roethlisberger sexual assault case:

According to TMZ (probably the most legit gossip website who doesn't make shit up) a former co-worker of Andrea McNulty (woman accusing Ben of sexual assault) signed an affidavit saying McNulty told her "she was hoping for a 'little Roethlisberger.'" The affidavit was obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

She also said McNulty told her she wanted to travel to Pittsburgh in August 2008 to try and "run into" Roethlisberger, according to the sworn statement.

Like I said before, sexual assault is a very serious ordeal and my heart goes out to any victim involved in a situation like that but I don't think I'm going to give my heart to this Blondy. And how stupid can you be thinking you are going to take a trip to Pittsburgh and think you are going to run into one of the most popular football players in the US. She's so that girl that lies about being on the pill. She better be careful that shit doesn't turn around and she's the one accused of being a stalker.

Ben is going to put this aside and have the year of his life. I'm back on the Steelers going to the superbowl train. Woowoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment